What data do we collect?
ooo.team collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information for the app to work (Timezone, work schedules)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ooo.team with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
ooo.team collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with updates to our product.
- Deliver the essential services of our product.
When ooo.team processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ooo.team securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
ooo.team will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Madewithlove BV would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop madewithlove BV from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com .
What are your data protection rights?
ooo.team would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request ooo.team for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that ooo.team correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ooo.team to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- ou have the right to request that ooo.team erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that ooo.team restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to ooo.team’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that ooo.team transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Call us at: +32 78 480 480
Or write to us: madewithlove BV, Sluisstraat 79/03.01, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Making sure we are using the right timezone
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ooo.team has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority in Belgium by following this link (only available in Dutch and French).